We want to ensure that you are able to derive full benefit from the courses you are perhaps thinking about enrolling for. To this end, we have identified below several policies and course information that will hopefully allow you to make an informed decision as to whether or not our courses will meet your needs. Policies and enrollment can also be accessed in our school catalog and enrollment information.
Maselle Career College is committed to open admissions into its courses and programs and complies fully with the nondiscrimination provisions of all state and federal laws and regulations by assuring that students are afforded equal access to regular, career and technology education courses and activities without regard to race, age, religion, color, national origin, veteran status, sex, or handicapping conditions as provided in these laws and regulations.
Applicants shall be at least 18 years of age and have successfully completed high school or its equivalent (e.g., GED). For applicants to the Real Estate License Program for Agents and Brokers, the applicant must also be eligible to apply for a Mississippi state real estate license. The Mississippi Real Estate Commission requires the applicant to be a resident of Mississippi without any felony convictions and be a “person of good moral character”.
1) Start your course upon registration.
2) Get all of your real estate courses in one place.
3) Courses priced to fit your budget.
4) Access your course from any computer and at any time, 24/7.
5) Study at your own pace; go as fast or as slow as you need.
6) Receive first-class customer service.
7) Courses are interactive and engaging to keep you interested.
8) Formative and summative assessment ensures your learning is being reinforced at every step of the way.
9) Receive your course certificate immediately after completing your course.
10) Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you're not happy with the course, we'll give you a full refund.
At Maselle Career College your satisfaction with your course(s) is our highest priority. Should you not be satisfied with the course(s) for which you have enrolled for any reason, you can request, and receive, a full refund at any time provided you have not actually completed the course. The complete refund provision is detailed here.
Our goal is to keep our tuition prices as low as possible; as such, no financial assistance is available at this time.
Maselle Career College, Inc. does NOT offer job placement assistance to either current students or graduates and does NOT use recruiters.
Course tuition prices and fees can be accessed here.
Click on one of the buttons below to view information about a course: