Course Description: This 30-hour online, self-paced course meets the post-licensing requirement to become a Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Mississippi. Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive a Proof of Completion certificate to submit to the Mississipi Real Estate Commission to complete the licensing process.
Course Format: This 30-hour course consists of 12 learning units and is designed to be completed "at your own pace". Once you enroll, you can complete the course at your schedule, from any location, from any computer, day or night. Your course instructor is always available should you have questions about course content or need technical support.
Course Topics: This course covers real estate issues that feature prominently in the new realtor’s first year of practice and is designed to provide the student with an in-depth knowledge of real estate concepts such as agency, listing, contracts, real estate law, financing, broker and sales agent relationships, and anti-trust issues. The course also explores a range of legal and ethical issues.
Learning Methodology: Course learning material consists of a blend of text, visuals, knowledge checks, and formative assessment to ensure that learning is reinforced every step of the way. At the end of the course, there is a cumuative final assessment designed to review the material covered in the course.
Technical Requirements: High-speed Internet connection (DSL or cable modem); recent version of one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer; Firefox; Chrome; or Safari. This course can be taken on an iPad, tablet or mobile device.
Course Completion: Upon succesful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate which you will then submit to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission to complete the licensing process.
1) Register for and complete our online 60-Hr Real Estate Pre-License Course.
2) Complete the MS Application for Real Estate salesperson license and submit, along with the $110.00 application fee and your certificate of course completion, to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission.
4) Once your application has been approved, you will receive written notification from the Commission.
5) Upon approval of eligibility, you will then contact PSI Services, which is the company that administers the exam, to schedule a time and date to take the examination.
6) Pass both the national and state portions of the exam with score of at least 75%.
Course Cost: $155.00
Arello and MREC-
This 30-online course provides advanced real estate training that must be completed within one year of licensing. The course specifically covers real estate issues that feature prominently in the new realtor’s first year of practice.